Refined and Fly

Monday, July 31, 2006

PEACE!

Today's mathematics is understanding knowledge all being born to culture. When trying to convey an idea to bring about a level of understanding that people will implement into their every day lives, you may have to appeal to multiple intelligences. Some people are visual learners and have to actually see something occur in order to think that it may be true or worth considering. I will not "believe" that dogs fly until I see one flying, and even then, I would have to look at that dog as the exception, not the rule, until every dog I saw had the ability to fly.

When presenting facts regarding some of the dangers of meat, one may not take to knowledge alone, but may need another representation of said information to bring it all together. Videos can be effective in that it stimulates at least 2 senses (sight and sound) and they stimulate other thoughts, patterns, and pictures. Enclosed is a web-site I was sent through a list serve that has about a 20 minute video on how different animals are treated on the way to slaughter. It also includes vegetarian recipes and cookbooks that provide tasty alternatives, as well as more info. on the meat industry and helpful information for those who are interested in being a vegetarian and don't quite know where to start.

After viewing this video, you may want to think twice about putting that steak on your plate.

www.meat.org

Peace and Prosperity

I Medina Peaceful Earth

1 Comments:

  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger Satori said…

    This is an excellent website to send ppl to! I have been able to rid my plate of everything but poultry and fish so far. I am working on removing poultry as well but learning how to properly eat is like any other process.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home