Refined and Fly

Thursday, May 11, 2006

WELL, WHAT DO YA KNOW...

Peace! Today's mathematics is knowledge knowledge all being born to wisdom. Today I focused on a mental self-analysis.

What is the foundation of what I know?
What is it based on?
Is it something that can be qualified or quantified that can be shown and proven?
Do I really move based on knowledge or feeling and emotion?
What is my thought process?
How do I mentally counteract negative or toxic thoughts?
How do I mentally reinforce positive thoughts?
What do I know that I can put into practice better?
What do I need to know in order to increase my skill set so I can put that mental energy in motion so that I can say more, teach more, share more, and do more?
Is what I know right and exact?
Is it correct?

If you do not take the time to knowledge your knowledge and study your thinking, then you will not know the root of your wisdom, and your wisdom may be determined by thoughts that you are unaware of or thoughts that you need to reconcile or address. Doing the knowledge means to look, listen, observe, and respect:

Look- What mental visual images do you have? This can be in dreams or even daydreaming. Where do these images come from? Where do you see yourself mentally?

Listen- to hear something with your ears. Take time to hear yourself think, even if it's 10 minutes a day in the bathroom or while you're stuck in traffic. Use those moments! You may learn something about yourself. What do your thoughts tell you? What thoughts do different sounds trigger (i.e. a song that makes you think of a memory or time in your life)? What sounds can you expose yourself to to put yourself in a peaceful and positive mental state (i.e. meditation, calm music, nature). What sounds put you off balance or make it hard to concentrate (i.e. gunshots)

Observe- study your thoughts. Read and process the information you do have to make sure it is the information you need

Respect- one should have a healthy esteem toward the accumulation of useful information because it will help you and others grow through your expression of it (wisdom). The more I know, the more I can do and say


Today's degree in the alphabet is king/ kingdom. What are the roles and responsibilities of a king? If a person calls himself a king, do they have a kingdom ? Do they have an environment they are responsible for (it has become very cliche' to refer to each other in those terms, and it is peace to reaffirm positve roles through our history to enhance self-esteem, but kings were responsible for people, places, and things There were things they had to do in order to be king). What are the qualities of a king (with more heart than a scholar but is smarter than a warrior (I Majestic Allah)). Does he manage anything? The king is accountable to the kingdom. Although being a king may seem like an ego boost, if you are really manifesting that quality then it is a responsibility of making decisions that are in the best interest of the growth and development of the kingdom. What resources does the king bring to the kingdom to maintain it and help it grow? Is this person qualified to be a king? Do they have the knowledge, skills and talents for the job?

A king has to be a diplomat, a warrior, a peacemaker, and an educated individual who knows how to communicate (charisma and inspiration). A kingdom must uphold the rule of the king so that the kingdom functions properly. A king sees his power manifested through those in the kingdom. Your power is shown and proven through your effect on the people. Never underestimate that. A king may put out a directive, but it is up to those in the kingdom to ensure that it happens. If the king loses loyalty from the kingdom, and if the kingdom stops entrusting that person to provide good orderly direction, and therefore stops listening to you and does something else (rebellion), then you may be a king in theory (title and name), but in practice, you are not looked to and respected as king and your days are numbered.

11:36 What does that have to do with the abovementioned question number 10?

On this day, I see this to mean two things:
1) You may be trying to communicate something, but a person may not understand what you're saying or see where you're coming from. If you knowledge someones' knowledge, you may be able to better understand their wisdom (whether it's clear or not). If a person's wisdom is shaky, it maybe because they are either nervous speaking publicly, or they are not yet comfortable enought with the information to communicate it swiftly. You also have to think, " Why would they say that," "What do they know that I don't yet know?"

2) Stay focused mentally. In that mental self-analysis, or whenever you are analyzing something, you have to ask, " What does this concept or dynamic have to do with this one (i.e. what does knowledge knowledge have to do with king/ kingdom)," "Am I confusing someone with my wisdom because I have not reconciled my own thoughts," "Am I clear and focused mentally so that my wisdom is fluid?" When a person asks you what one thing has to do with another, it is either due to their lack of knowledge about the subject matter and provides a wonderful opportunity to drop some heavy science, or you may have said something that is un-alike or off-topic than what you previously said or the general conversation itself.

11:14 Q) Have you not heard that your word shall be bond regardless to whom or what?
A) Yes, my word is my bond and my bond is my life and I shall give my life before my word shall fail

I see this as an oath about simply keeping your word. Do what you say you are going to do. If you can't do it, try not to say that you will, and I still have to work on this cause I want to to do a lot. I want to say yes to everything, however when I do that, and can't follow through, that only lends itself to disappointment and resentment. Knowledge your knowledge so that when people ask you a question, and you are not sure of what the answer may be, instead of answering it and saying, "Word is bond," and leading someone in the wrong and potentially dangerous direction, tell them that you will find out the answer, or point them to someone who knows. Try not to let the need to sound smart, or your pride get in the way, cause you're really providing an obstacle to someone knowing the truth because they have to sift through the wrong information that you gave them which they really thought was true because you sealed it with, "Word is bond." People use that term all the time, and was especially popularized through hip hop, however, many people really don't have a true understanding of that concept because people lie all the time! People snitch and break codes of the street, community, ethics, family, etc.

And this also includes, keeping your word bond with yourself! For example, if I say that I am going to stop eating candy or exercise more, and I don't follow through, then that shows a level of lack of importance I am placing on my will regarding my own mind or body. So you have to do right by you as well. Sometimes we may follow through more with other people than we will with ourselves because it may seem bigger or more important when you disappoint another person, because we care what others think about us (even if its' just a little bit). But all processes start with you, and if I can't make my word bond with me, then what does that say?

People are always doing the knowledge to you and if you consistently repeat a pattern of "breaking your word" then your word means nothing, because your ways and actions are not consistent with what you say. What you say is one thing, but people really look at what you do. If you are consistent with keeping your word, then people will view you as an honorable person with integrity, one that they can depend on. You are bonded to your word and you are associated with your word, and your words ways and actions are usually what people use to determine your character, hence your word being bond and your bond being life.

Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home