Refined and Fly

Thursday, February 15, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY...SIKE!

Peace! I tried to post this yesterday but the Internet was trippin. Anywho, my good brother Born Shamir posted a nice piece on Valentine's day and his humorous perspective. You can find him on www.myspace.com/born_shamir. You won't be disappointed...


VALENTINE'S...I WISH I WOULD
peace everyone...no matter what your background, this one is for u...this actually came from a msg in response to do I celebrate valentines day and this is what i wrote, then i thought everyone needs to taste this stew...so follow me and ask any questions you seem fit and I will hit u back if the need is there.I dont mean to ruin your fun. However I build to destroy.

Because of your roman catholic background, it may seem logical to go along with traditions. I don't really jive with the vatican and the council of Nice or their twistory of jesus's history or biblical history in its entirety. I can't support the origins of african slave traders and kings and queens of conquest of the world in the name of a symbol Constantine had a dream about or the symbol that is a device that was used to cruxify political tyrants or My righteous brother jesus (ISA). So really for the conscious minds that would be insane. for those who respect history objectively, that would be bugged out. Rome was filled with theives of the arts and sciences, just like greece was. Everything Rome did was based on the bumrush. Troy. Gladiators...America is based in Roman overtones...check the coins and monetary system...monuments...justice system (I could stop right there and segway) and Even folowing a calander which is inaccurate...the Pope Gregorian Calander. Anthony Browder and the Browder files are some good references to check out in regards to that.

So it seems hypocritical (another roman/latin term) to align my behavior with the customs of folk who destroy historically. The history of Valentines day and Juno (Queen of all the Gods and Goddesses, I mean like that is even a trip how you gonna be Goddess of all the Gods and Godesses??) I love Mythology Roman and Greek, Egyptian, for which all that other stuff is based on (Egypt is African, I mean you might have know or not known that), but gee whiz...Ok so the Feb 14th is in commemoration of her being goddess of woman and marriage. But then all of the pagan celebrations which are at the root of most holidays (major) on the Gregorian Calander have some kind of Roman origin....I am not Roman, I am not of European Decent, I am not ignorant of each family of the planets contributions, and that , the holidays in the name of mythogical or fake ficticious character is not the move in this day and time and especially not for the Original man and woman.

I say lets be universal. But lets be logical and aware of what we are doing. If you know the history and trail of events and still choose to go along with it, that is an educated (um maybe not so educated) decision. I get the story of St. Valentine marrying folks when he was ordered not to by Claudis the II. It was war time and he had his reasons for not advocating it. And Valentine was like f that and did it anyway and lost his head , literally because of it. So he is a hero and the name of the holiday bears his name. However you got Eros or cupid, hearts, candy, Chocolate, Sex, images of the supposed devil, RED, blood, hearts as symbols of love...my heart dont look like that. Mine is a big ol muscle and so is yours :)

And Lupercalia...the big ol feast in Feburary... nah...i reject that and try to educate myself more on why such methods are still intact when we are not in ROME or in EUROPE...answer...this is an environment based in those origins though the ppl of those areas didnt discover it, but did make the ppl here suffer and even brought more of the original diaspora to make it for them. I can't possibly side with that. Thats my stance..The Buffalo stance,..haAAnswer $$$$ dolla dolla bill.

The 85% falls victim to the 10%'s trickery and get rich from their labor. And there stupidity too. I did it but I went from 85% to a 5% who dont believe or adhere to those teaching because they are false and destructive to the well being and a slap in the face to all the glorious history that took place in a less elusive, much less devilish way.Why keep lying to out kids, Easter bunnys, Santa clauses, tooth faries, boogie monsters, Cupids arrows. I have been told its fun, its for the kids ...its lying and that is not cool at all. Then you make it ok to lie and after making children fooled for their childhood to only break the news to them that it was you the whole time...and it is only tradition, what really does that say?

There are explanations for all things...we must re route our thinking and reprogram. If this information age bring us nothing but closer to that reprograming for the positive, then this age in 2000 more years way afte babylon falls again, will have proved to be exactly what it was suppose to be. Websters dictionary changes defintions year to year. And love is not and emotion or feeling....that would be infactuation or lust or liking or something like that. How I see love...I will have to break it down in another message. It deserves its own book. Emotions are swift and changable and sway...love doesnt sway...it was here before us, brought us here and will exist when we are gone...not just tommorrow. Take that.:)

PROPER EDUCATION ACTIVATES CONSTANT ELEVATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home