Refined and Fly

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

ANGEL EYE (ME) PERFORMING AT THE KELLY STRAYHORN FRIDAY MARCH 6, 8PM


Peace! Come check me out this Friday March 6, for the Sunstar Women in Music Festival at 8pm at the Kelly Strayhorn Theatre (5941 Penn Ave, Pgh, 15206) in East Liberty (Pittsburgh, PA).

It's $15 at the door, but you can get tickets in advance for $10 by simply rsvping to info@kelly-strayhorn.org or call 412.363.3000 ext. 107 and reserve your tickets to be picked up at the door. The festival itself is Thursday-Saturday so if you want to attend all of the events, go to www.kelly-strayhorn.org for more information.

I'll have Refined and Fly and Get Money Teach Kids shirts on sale so come check me out and support local Hip Hop, and specifically women in Hip Hop! There will be a nice line up of performances featuring yours truly. If you can't make it, forward this to folks so they can come out. My mixtape "Eyewitness" is droppin April 6 (finally!) so if I'm gonna keep doin this thing (cuz it is costly and timely) I need your support.

Also check my new song "Pathways" on www.myspace.com/angeleyecali and let me know what you think. A lot of emcees ain't story tellin' no more, but this is a story that some of ya'll might know.

Thanks

Angel Eye/ I Medina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home