Refined and Fly

Monday, April 06, 2009

MIXTAPE DELAYED TILL MAY


Peace! Okay, so today was supposed to be the day that my mixtape drops, but we are lookin at May. We're having some tech issues with the computer in the studio and I'll be out of town for 2 weeks out of this month. The good news is that I'm almost at the finish line...3 more tracks, a lil mix, a lil master, guerrilla style the duplication and voila! It will be ready to get in your hands. So as the 80s song says...Don't you...forget about me! This is not a 52 fake out move! This is not a vague "coming soon" in disguise!

I'll be back soon

Peace!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Peace Earth, definitely keep me updated for when it drop, cuz you know I'm gonna cop it...

    PEACE,
    Divine IZ Earth

     

Post a Comment

<< Home